CARE AND REPAIRS
- Noritamy jewelry is hand made in our studio
- Some pieces are more delicate then others.
Please treat them with care and follow instructions in order to maintain it.
- Please mind that metals react to air, climate and our skin, and might change tones over time.
- Swimming bathing or showering with jewelry is not recommended.
- Avoid exposure to heat and moisture.
- Perfumes, oils and moistures may affect the surface and stones.
- Store your jewelry in a dry and dark place in the fabric sack you received.
- Plated jewelry may be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp towel. (should be done after each use)
- Silver jewelry may be cleaned with soap and a soft toothbrush.
- Open rings, bracelets and collars are only slightly adjustable. Adjustments should be done very gently without using force or strain on the metal.
- Keep in mind that different people have different reactions to metals. While some have strong reactions to brass, others have no reactions at all. If you know yourself to have these reactions, we recommend purchasing sterling silver or solid gold jewelry.
- Custom orders can be made in 9k, 14k and 18k gold.
For repair inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the mail please include:
Your name, description of issue, photograph of the damaged piece, date and proof of purchase.
We will review the information and reply with further instructions. In case of a repair being initiated we reserve the right to repair or replace according to our judgment.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns and exchanges.
All repairs are subject to shipping charges.